Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Chemo canceled due to stomach flu

Sigh.

I have picked up Tessa's stomach bug. I called the nurse at the oncologist, and she said what I feared she would - no chemo for me tomorrow. There is a fear that I might become dehydrated, and that my minor flu could land me in the hospital. I will resume chemo next week.

*&%$. (Please substitute the four letter word of your choice here.)

My new last day of chemo, assuming no more cancellations, is December 14.

Kristina

PS I'm okay. Not great, but okay. I have horrible cramps and other unmentionables that go along with the stomach flu. I guess sometimes you get what you ask for - I didn't want to be constipated any more and now I'm not.......! I asked Ryan to come home from work to take care of Tessa and he just got home a bit ago. I'm going to sulk in bed and in front of the TV.

No comments: