Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Better

This morning I woke up and said, "Screw it. I want to have my life today." So I hauled myself out of bed and just went for it.

This afternoon, I feel tired, and I think that's a leftover from the Zometa, but I'm much more myself.

I went for a (short) run with Shep this morning, sans iPod, to clear my head. I've scrubbed my bathroom, including the dreaded tub. (I used baking soda and water. Remarkable how well it works - and no nasty chemicals to breathe or wash down the drain.) I made a crock pot meal (pork marakesh - it's got red onions, ginger, apricots, and thyme....hope it's good) for dinner that is simmering away.

I have about a zillion more things to do, but that is okay. At least I don't feel like hiding today, which I did the past two days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're taking any SSRI's, but some of them can have particularly severe fatigue side effects. Paroxetine (Paxil) can be brutal for some people (not to mention the horrible weight gain!). Just a thought...