Monday, August 25, 2008

...and home AGAIN!

So Tessa, Ryan and I got home from the coast late Friday. We spent Saturday at home (I don't even know how many loads of laundry I did) and had our wonderful neighbors Sarah & Steven over for dinner and catch-up in the evening. Then, at 11am on Sunday, Tessa and I were out the door again, this time for a night with the Landahls at the Grand Wolf Lodge. The Lodge is a water park with slides, pools, and more activities than I could possibly name, with themed rooms (ours was a cabin; the kids had a "real" cabin in the middle of the room to sleep in, with painted murals and bunk beds). We had so much fun with Susan, Jackson, and Carter....but I haven't been away from home for this long in YEARS and I am really glad to be back.

The house needs a good scrub (when Susan dropped us off tonight and came in for take-out dinner, her d0g allergies kicked in big time), the laundry isn't all done, and I have more projects awaiting me than I can count.

Tonight I hope to sleep well, and long.

Love,
Kristina

PS At least a dozen messages on my machine and countless emails - I am so far behind I don't know how to catch up but tomorrow I'll try. I haven't even heard my voicemail yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina,

I'm the Product Management Intern at Trusera, a Seattle-based network of people sharing real-world health experiences.

We're currently focusing on building a breast cancer community and are looking to recruit bloggers to assist us.

I'm extremely interested in adding you to the mix. I've read through your blog and really think you can add a lot of helpful information to the Trusera site. The stories you've shared about your personal experiences with breast cancer are very interesting and informative, and would surely benefit others with similar issues. We are certainly prepared to pay you for your time.

If you're interested please contact me at watson@trusera.com and I'll gladly explain the details of the program to you.

If you'd like to check out Trusera,
our website is www.trusera.com

Take care,

Elliot Watson