Friday, June 27, 2008
I'm home from Orcas, and feeling fortunate because I had a GREAT time on Orcas, but also because I was really ready to be home. It's nice to have it both ways.
Here are a few pictures from Orcas - expect further updates later but I'm barely home and have lots of catching up to do.
- the frog funeral (details to follow)
- dancing to the oldies
- a great meal prepared by Marisa
- gelato at Enzo's (muliple occassions)
- the summer solstice parade
- hiking with Tessa and Shep around Cascade Lake
- hiking with Tessa, Michele, Elliott and Everett to the beach at Obstruction Pass State Park
- collecting shells on the beach
- drinking wine with Michele at night when the kids were asleep
- hot tubbing
....it was all pretty fabulous, actually. Always good to come home, but it was a great trip. More details to come!