Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving pics






Our house has nearly recovered from Thanksgiving, and after a relaxing weekend, I have too. I went to the gym yesterday and took my first proper yoga class in a couple of years, and it was relaxing and wonderful (despite my inability to do everything due to range of motion yada yada yada).


My lovely sister-in-law Kerri celebrated five years since her diagnosis at Thanksgiving. I am particularly thankful for that. I really enjoy Kerri's company and we have much better things to bond over than breast cancer treatment, though we share that experience. It amazes me to think that there were three cancer survivors at our table(s): Kerri, myself, and Josiah (nine and a half years out from diagnosis). I hate stupid cancer, but I am grateful that our family has - so far - survived it.


Here are a few pics from the day. Thanks to Scott & Susan for sharing them with us.

No comments: