Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Juggling

I have a lot of balls up in the air right now: Komen, Genentech, motherhood, fitness/running/marathon, weight, Hawaii, surgery & follow up stuff for treatment, co-op preschool, friends, marriage, housework, and even the occassional need to sit down and take a breath.

Some days I manage this better than others. The last couple of days I've felt good about my progress: I have cleaned out our office -something that has been bothering me for A YEAR!, submitted my Genentech work and expense report, done a bunch of work for Komen, followed up on various commitments, stayed on plan for Weight Watchers (it's a lifestyle, not a diet....which means that to stay "lifetime" I have to do it for the rest of my life....which I had not been doing, so I gained a couple of pounds), etc. I am nowhere near caught up but I'm making progress, and progress feels GOOD!

Right now, Tessa is playing dress-up with Anna, the sun is shining, Shep is happy because I took him for a walk...and the world looks good. :-)

Juggle, juggle, juggle. I drop balls, but I'm trying to find the right rythem...

Kristina

No comments: