Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Please pray for a friend

Today I went to the YSC website, and read this:
-------
This is the hardest e-mail I will ever have to write. I will be admitted into the hospital tomorrow. I would post this general thread but since out wind storm I do not have service. I have a terrible feeling that I will not survive this time. l want everyone to know how much I love you I am scheduled to be admitted tomorrow for drug rehabilitation- there are telling me finally that at the dosage to Deluded that I am currently on I am addicted and need to immediately be tampered down,


Even if I survive the rehabilitation I do not get a sense of exception that I will survive long term, and to be honest I do not have a positive feeling about the situation. I hate to say good-bye but to tomorrow you all and I do not want to leave without being honest with you and me. Excuse my drug induced writing I am sure that it does make a lost of sense.

I am making Peace with my fate so far and I resent leaving my family so young. I wish the best for everyone.
--------

This wonderful woman has been living with stage IV cancer, and things are not going well. She needs a miracle.

She and I have never met, but I've shared her wisdom online. My heart is breaking for her, and for her family.

Kristina

No comments: