Sunday, May 14, 2006

Yard Sale Results; Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday's yard sale was a phenomenal success - just thinking about how many people contributed to its success through donations, volunteer time, baking, etc. brings tears to my eyes. I am overwhlemed with gratitude! There were literally hundreds of people that came by and shopped, and I'm glad for that, too.

And (drumroll please): We raised over $2100!!!!! THANK YOU! The money will be divided up among participating team members to put in their Breast Cancer 3-Day accounts, so that individuals can get closer to their goals. (Each team member needs to raise $2200 in order to participate in the walk.)

I took a few photos that I will post later. Now, I must go and enjoy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful mothers in my life: I am blessed by my own mother's love, and I am grateful for the many mothers in my life who have helped to mother me, or who have set great examples of mothering for me to learn from.

Love,
Kristina

No comments: