Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Home sweet home

I got home yesterday, and my mom brought Tessa home today, and so our family is together at home at last. It feels very good to be home!

I got the pathology from the removed breast: CLEAN! No evidience of cancer anywhere in the breast. What a relief!

Tomorrow I have doctor's appointments, and Thursday I hopefully will get the two remaining drains out (one has already been removed). Things move quickly, but not nearly as quickly as I hope for, of course.

I'm still feeling loopy from all the drugs but I'm weaning from some of the pain meds, so that should improve soon.

Love,
Kristina

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Glad to hear your home and thrilled that your pathology results are clean!

HUGS!
Rhonda

*susan* said...

Welcome home! Home is the best place in all the world.

Try not to push, your body and your mind will not always agree on what is best. Listen to your body.

Love,

*susan*