Thursday, November 17, 2005

Quick Thursday update

I am well, but I am tired. T-I-R-E-D. Oh well, at least the countdown is on... I have less than one month until my last chemo appointment.

Today I saw a physical therapist to learn manual lymphatic drainage to control my lymphedema. It was actually very relaxing, and a positive experience. I will go back a couple more times to work on exercises to get back my full range of motion, and I will also be fitted for a lymphedema sleeve to wear when I travel on airplanes (I won't have to wear it otherwise, but I'd like to have it).

My therapist was wonderful...and she might join our 3-Day Walk team! She has done the walk before, but did it alone, and is interested in having a team to walk with. You never know where you will find support...

I went to preschool with Tessa today for the first time in a long time, and enjoyed the experience, though it wore me out.

I know my language is choppy here, but I really am tired. Just checking in. Have a great night, everyone.

Love,
K

No comments: