Thursday, September 29, 2005

An uneventful day

Today was relatively uneventful - especially compared to yesterday. I slept in for the first time since I can't remember, I ran some errands, I had lunch with Michele & Elliott, and I went to the hospital for my Neulasta shot. I was informed, once I got there, that I didn't need a Neulasta shot after Taxol....arrrrrghhhhh! The person who had booked them for me was a temp and very unaware. I calmly and politely suggested that someone needed to train him to ask questions etc.

My parents had Tessa for most of the day, which was a blessing - I was just emotionally wiped out from the events of yesterday. They came here for dinner and we enjoyed the wonderful soup that Jenny dropped off yesterday (thanks, Jenny), some salad, some bread, and (at my dad's request) some frozen pizza. Okay, he didn't request "frozen" pizza but it was in the freezer and I was too cheap to order out!

Now Tessa is bathed and in PJs and Ryan is tucking her into bed. I will soon go to bed myself, with the hope of sleeping through the night for once. I was very sad to miss girls' night out tonight - I can't remember the last time I was out of the house to do something fun in the evening - but since my parents left just a few minutes ago and I'm so tired I just can't make it. Sorry, PEPS friends!

Love to all,
Kristina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scheduling glitches...arrghh! Glad the rest of the day was uneventful, though.

Love,
gr

Anonymous said...

It's sad to miss out on visiting when it is source of support. Yet, I am happy to hear that you are resting when you need to. I hope the weekend went well. Sending Love and Nurture in my prayers to you!

Corina