Monday, March 08, 2010

Things I love

Simple abundance doesn't mean getting rid of everything. Here are some things that I love:

- Lots of pillows on my bed
- An assortment of china tea cups and tea pots (yes, I use them)
- stainless steel pots and pans
- crystal vases that catch the light
- beeswax candles (yes I burn them)
- pretty table linens
- books, books, books
- heavy kitchen bowls
- serving ware with an Italian twist, lots of cobalt blue
- cashmere sweaters
- my Great Aunt Helen's Limoge china with the pink and lavendar roses, even though I only use it once a year
- warm throw blankets, especially those made by hand
- purses in just about every size, shape, and color

What do you love?

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Right now, honestly, the baby rabbits. Cuddly, warm, sweet, gentle. And easier to take care of than a third child. ;) There are other things, of course, like long term trustworthy friends, but right now the season is bunnies.