Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back with my family

The only thing about girls' weekends is that they come to an end so quickly - in the blink of an eye. Fortunately, I love my family and so being home isn't exactly torture....but being away from Susan & Carolyn? No good. No good at all.

We had high tea. We stayed in our PJs and sat on the beds drinking coffee until 1:23pm. (1:23?! Oh my gosh we have to get ready to go to the spa!) We had massages. We went out for dinner. We shopped. We went dancing to Bollywood style music at a club called Fez (and I am so glad Carolyn danced with me, and so grateful that Susan said, "no, no, it's okay, we don't have to go" as she sat on the edges, observing, allowing us to have a little extra fun).

We caught up on each other.

And all too soon, we're home. Good to be home, but still....

No comments: