Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yard sale madness!

This Saturday is the giant yard sale. My house is filling up with donated items, and teams of people are swarming to get ready to sort, label, and sell those items. It's a bit overwhelming! Last year, we raised $2100, and this year is going to raise even more.

(Speaking of raising money...29 people on our team have raised $41,000+ so far. IMPRESSIVE!)

Last year at this time, I could barely sit through the yard sale, as I was so uncomfortable from my lat flap surgery (only a week out, barely home from the hospital). This year will be an improvement, needless to say, and I'm delighted to take on a leadership roll.

Despite that, this is exhausting. I'm so excited for the sale...and I'll be so glad when it's over. :-)

Love,
Kristina

PS Want to check it out? Come by my house from 9-3 on Saturday!

No comments: