Sunday, March 04, 2007

Reconstruction photos

NOT MINE - I have been taking pics of each step of the way but I'm not putting them on my blog, as I do have SOME boundaries left. (However, if you are breast cancer patient and read my blog, I am all too happy to send you a series of photos of my reconstruction efforts; I have truly appreciated the women who shared their results with me, as seeing such pictures gave me hope. Just send me an email if you want to see my photos.) I don't want to give my father, father-in-law, or brother a heart attack by putting pictures of my breasts where they can see them, but I'll share with those who ask to see.

Anyway...
Here is a very well done website that shows some of what I have done as well, from mastectomy to implants (and then nipples). Frankly, this person looks a lot better than I think I will, because of my radiation scars etc., but it gives an idea.
http://myselftogetheragain.org/process.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you a lot this weekend. Sending my love and good energy!
Lynn Herink

Unknown said...

thank you for posting this link. it give a girl hope.-Lori