Thursday, March 01, 2007

Okay, at least this time tomorrow it will be done!

Despite my bad attitude, I'm going about the preparations for surgery. The house is sort of in order (!), the freezer is full of food, childcare is lined up for pretty much all of next week, I bought some PJs that button up in the front, I made sure that Tessa got two great playdates today and some good 1:1 Mommy & Tessa time. I took the dog to the vet (because he got a tick - yuck), I did Herceptin....it's been quite a day.

My apologies to Beth who came over for a quiet coffee date (moms) and playdate (girls) and ended being swept up in my crazy afternoon! Thank you for understanding, Beth, and for watching Tessa so I could do the emergency vet run.

I'm tired and still haven't packed a hospital bag, but that's okay. I'm going to bed - I'll pack the bag tomorrow!

xoxo
Kristina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina,
Thoughts and prayers are with you today. Your blog has been good to read, as I'm not nearly as far along as you in the breast cancer gauntlet. I was glad to find someone else in Seattle on the YSC bb and I've been reading since.
Peace, Comfort, and Grace,
(another) Beth

Anonymous said...

As you are now in surgery I want you to know that your little girl is being really good. She is having lunch with GG and Grandpa. Grammie is waiting to take her swimming. For a little girl who cried all night she is amazingly calm. We are all praying for you and hoping this is the miracle surgery that releases you from the constant pain and allows you to joyfully live with all the enegy you want. Love you so very very much . MUM











































\