Sunday, July 09, 2006

Potty trained!

Over a week ago, Tessa decided to wear big girl underwear....and just like that, she's potty trained! HURRAH! I'm so proud of her for figuring it out. I wonder if she was waiting for our lives to calm down, and now that I'm feeling healthy and Ryan's back at work, things felt normal enough for her to take on this new challenge? Or maybe it was just time. In any case, I'm thrilled.

We had some potty setbacks while camping, but now that we're home, everything is going as it should.

More updates later on life in general, our visit with Corina and family, our camping trip, and the rest.

Love,
Kristina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normal, normal, normal, normal. This is all so wonderful! (Congratulations on letting Tessa decide...:-)

Love & we're all big girls now,
gr

Rhonda said...

WTG, Tessa!!!

I, too, love to hear the normalness of your life. What blessed relief that must be for you.

Rhonda