Saturday, June 10, 2006

A boy and his dog






Ryan's never had a dog - but today his boyhood dreams came true! Today, Ryan met Shep for the first time. Our family had a wonderful time visiting with Shep, and we can't wait to get him home and REALLY get to know him.

Our list of doggy "to-do's" is growing. Secure laundry room, buy dog-guard for the Subaru, trim Mozart's toenails (Shep is sure to get a few warnings from Mo, and that's okay, but we don't want real damage to be inflicted!), figure out a way (and a place) to store the dogfood, read up on puppy training... These are tasks to be done with joy - no complaints from me!

Tomorrow morning I will do my first 10 mile walk. I'm nervous - wish me well!

Kristina

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

He's a gorgeous puppy!! What fun. I'd love to do another puppy but DH isn't quite convinced we need two. LOL!!

I must say that you are looking radiant as well. I hope your 10 mile walk went well!!