Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Before and During (a.k.a. check out my head fuzz!)




I'm still waiting for the "after" pictures, of course. Here are two of my favorite pictures of myself (one was taken the day before my mastectomy with my hair "styled", with Carolyn & Susan; the other was taken at Daven's birthday party, with my hair air-dried, in July and is with Holly)...and here is the picture that I know you're dying to see: head fuzz! I don't have hair but I do have fuzz. Not bad for a girl still in chemo... I still consider myself bald, but there is hope for the future.

I used to loathe my hair. I was actually embarrassed by my hair. That seems so ridiculous now! Those pictures of the "old" me take my breath away - I can hardly believe that I looked so healthy. I look forward to more days with a full head of hair to follow.

Kristina

No comments: